• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Discounted MAPs.

nikfonso

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Oblivion > Smiler > Nemisis > 13 > Sonic > Rita > Air
Has anyone else noticed that MAPs are available at a discount on the Merlin site?

Is that the same discount they give in January does anyone know?

I haven't looked but from what I've heard it's a bit of a sale to push attendance into the end of the theme park seasons.

It's not the discount that they usually offer in January - that is a bigger discount, worth waiting for.

Premium Maps from new in the Jan sale went down to £125 this year, and I believe the Standard were around £110. Definitely worth waiting 'til Jan... or even late December when they released them last year! I think it was the 27th that I bought mine. :)

The current Merlin annual pass sale is for standard passes only, however you can buy a standard pass and pay the £40 to upgrade to premium.

Not sure what the discounts are, but the leaflet said prices from £99pp, so I imagine that is based on a family pass. It won't be as good of deal as January as that is usually 50% off, the other sales they have are often 20/25% off.

They want £119 off me to renew my premium pass, they don't do cheaper than that in January do they?