• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Disneyland Paris Tickets

Bambi

TS Member
Planning on going to Disneyland Paris at Christmas and just looking for advice on where is the best place to look for discounted tickets? Looking for 2, maybe 3 days worth
Thanks guys!

I don't think it is easy to find discounted tickets. Disneyland Paris website sometimes has 3 days for 2 or similar especially if you are staying in their own hotels as a package. P&O ferries sometimes have deals if you get tickets with the ferry, same for Eurostar or Eurotunnel. Otherwise try attractiontix.co.uk, they may be a little cheaper and you can get some cash back on Quidco.

We have just booked a trip to DLP,with the 20% off and Free Half board, it was just as cheap to stop in one of the Disney Hotels, as you get tickets included in the price.

Currently Davy Crockett Ranch is 35% off which means you are only paying £313, which includes park tickets, and makes it only £31 more expensive than just buying entry tickets (3 Day 2 Park ticket is £141 per adult). If you just plan to go for two days, the ticket price drops to £116 per adult, and the room rates for one night is £368 which is just odd. (I was looking at midweek prices in December during School time)

I think there is very limited availability on the offer I got, but its worth having a look. We did not book through the DLP web site, as they charge a £16 booking fee??? and we managed to get a discount prices on the listed price via www.dlparisdirect.co.uk

Ian

If you are going on a 'mini' offpeak day its sometimes cheaper to prebook 2 seperate day tickets from DLP direct. We are going on 2 January weekdays and it would be £116 for a 2 day ticket or £50 each for 2 'mini' 1 day tickets (this even drops to £38 a day if you are willing to do 1 day of just studios and 1 day of just the main park).

See http://www.dlpguide.com/planning/booking/park-tickets/ for the calender and ticket prices.

@Ian.B thanks for that, those prices are very cheap, I just had a quick look and can do two nights in January at Hotel Cheyenne with free half board for £284 for two people! That's a bargain price, I'm would be quite tempted to do a random DLP trip if could find cheap travel.

At £284, its like they are paying you to use the hotels and eat at the restaurants :)

It is also worth noting, that with the current ticket price @evilcod mentions above, it works out cheaper if you pay in € if you can get a decent exchange rate. Current Post office rate of 1 GBP = 1.2240EUR would save you an extra £1.

It all adds up :)

Ian

A £1?! By the time youve paid the transaction fees it will have cost more.

I've got a great deal by booking direct through DLP who were EXCELLENT on the phone, ended up getting an extra days theme park tickets out of them and an additional day on our dining pass. Then after a little bit of hassle with the booking and some terms I questioned theyve given us a free breakfast in Cafe Mickey and gift on arrival.

While you might get the odd few quid knocked off here and there, Im a firm believer in service and you will never get better service and control than from the company who run the place.

A £1?! By the time youve paid the transaction fees it will have cost more.

I should of been clearer, I meant paying cash on the gate. You would probably get a better exchange right because you are changing more money in to Euros as well, than if your just exchanged your spending money. I know most places will give you a better rate if you exchange more than £500, so you might only save £4/5 on the purchase of 4 tickets, which is enough for a little treat.

As for going direct with DLP, they were very friendly when I spoke to them, but could not match the price I was quoted by the third party mentioned above, and was not charged a booking fee, so I saved an extra £38.

Ian

Last edited: