• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Download Festival 2013: Iron Maiden, Rammstein & Slipknot

Fredward

TS Member
Soo... festival topic?

It's been now officially announced that Iron maiden and Rammstein are headlining the Download Festival 2013 14-16th June next year.

Anyone else going?

What other bands are you hoping to make an appearance?

I for one am very excited it's like Sonisphere 2010 all over again! :)

My favourite band Maiden and my favourite live act Rammstein. This will be good! :)

Re: Download Festival 2013: Iron Maiden & Rammstein.

Rammstein = tempting...

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Maiden. And. Rammstein.

Sign me the **** up!

For me this years download festival has really caught me eye with chase and status and the prodigy but within a doubt Glastonbury will overshadow every festival within this country next year

I dislike Glastonbury but I see no reason why it has to do with Download as they don't even need to compete, Download is a rock and metal festival, Glastonbury is more mainstream...

The mainstream festival will always be bigger and more popular because it's well... mainstream! :p

I

josht said:
For me this years download festival has really caught me eye with chase and status and the prodigy but within a doubt Glastonbury will overshadow every festival within this country next year
... I don't even...

German industrial techno metal <3
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC4CPNh41M0[/youtube]

Hope they start playing Rammlied again.

They didn't on their made in Germany tour started with Sonne I believe... was ridiculous...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut1tgBF22tQ&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]

Sound quality is shit in this vid! :p But you get the point!

FIRE! :p

Yeah, Sonne opened every gig I think. Not really sure why, it works with the entrance but Rammlied is the perfect opener.

And they went back to the cooking pot during Mein Teil and dropped Ich Tu Dir Weh and the bathtub.

Thats because they were 2 seperate tours,

Rammlied started the Liebe ist fur alle das album tour, because Rammlied is on that album (so is Ich tu dir wir) Made in Germany was the greatest hits tour a couple years after.

I was lucky enough to go to both! :p

Also on made in germany they went back to that centre podium... and well...Rammstein..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbwSc5jnuv4

Yeah I know. Sadly I didn't get tickets. :(

Ah, Buck Dich, it's just not Rammstein if Till isn't squirting the crowd with pretend semen. <3

Didn't they add balls to the cannon for the Made In Germany tour? :p

Some Maiden though to balence out the Rammstein chat?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxLXJHV6IJs&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]

Gives me the perfect excuse to properly throw myself into Maiden. Always promised myself to listen to them more but never really got round to it. Suppose I'll have to now. :p

Yes you should... I'm really hoping a more classic rock setlist on Friday.. Whitesnake would be an awesome headliner! :p

As long as it's not a repeat of last year. :p

Yeah, I've got a feeling it might be a classic line up.

NYYwX.jpg

Iche Will - to be there

(Iche Will means I want for anyone who doesn't speak German and is also a rather spiffing little ditty by Rammstein)

Iron Maiden and Rammstein, it could only get better if they were joined on the third night by Metallica.

Googled something like 'Download festival 2013 rumours', and I think it was on the official festival forum, someone claimed to know someone who knows someone at Live Nation or Festival Republic and then posted that when asked for proof. Could be real, could be faked.