• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Duel high scores leaderboard.

nemesis1994

TS Member
Favourite Ride
The Smiler just above Nemesis
I couldn't find a topic like this so I decided to create this state your high scores on Duel. This topic will be active for all of 2014. So post your high scores. Admins feel free to move if it's on the wrong board this topic accepts all time scores up until end of season.

GaryH-101,300
Machin-69,700
Jamie's brother -54,000
Scott-36,000
Adam-45,000
LordOfDarkness-43,800
CoventryBee-32,700
Nemesis1994-27,500
Rob-0

Last edited:
My high score this year is 0. I had a nice nap on Duel last time out! :p

I only use the gun to shoot Electric Bill and the Bellatrix Lestrange lookalike.

I think I got about 36k when I was there the other week but I honestly haven't got a clue...

A word of warning about scores:

High scores from the past aren't directly comparable to high scores now. There aren't as many targets as when the ride was new, and there are a lot of orange targets that don't work at all. Last time I rode none of the targets in the splitting head responded to being hit, which has a significant impact on your top score. It's also worth considering that someone riding alone has a much better chance of getting a high score than someone in a full car. If you're riding with others who know where the orange targets are your score will be lower still. Finally, it's highly likely that a lot of people will have achieved their top score during a breakdown when their car stopped near a lot of orange targets with the guns still active.

All in all, it's very difficult to make fair comparisons between scores from different cars, let alone scores recorded years apart.

Hey hey hey everyone knows that if the ride stops for even a second your score doesn't count ;)

Anyways highest I've known is around 114,000 so up yo game people...