• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Early Ride Time and Overnight stay

Lizkatewells

TS Member
hi guys, new poster here but regular visitor :) I'm a HUGE At fan, visit at least twice a year but I have NEVER managed an overnight stay until now. I have a few questions, I hope I am posting in the right section.

Firstly, the early ride time for hotel guests - is this still a feature? If it is, what rides are in this lineup, ie which ones should we be aiming for 1st! Of course I am hoping for galactica. Second question is, how busy is the park likely to be this Wednesday and Thursday... I know I went a few times during school summer holiday last year and after the accident the park was really empty, is this something that has continued or are visitors starting to return? I've checked the 'how busy' thread and found nothing recent. I'm taking my 11yr old son and his 2 friends so I want things to run smoothly really! Will I need to book meals for the evening we are staying on? Any tips on the hotel? Thanks in advance. :)

ERT this season is for hotel guests and pass holders/prebooked tickets. The ERT line up is oblivion, enterprise and cebeebiees land (sorry if that's spelt wrong) from 9am, and spinball from 9:30am. If you are looking to do galactica though, I'd advise you to get down to forbidden valley before it opens as to avoid a long Queue.

Can't really say for sure how busy it will be, but given that it's the first school holiday after park/New ride opening, I'd guess it will be busy. I'm sure some other members can help you better with this.

Don't bank on ERT...
both coasters failed to open early last monday,
should be Oblivion and Spinball.
Kids are all off school so I would expect some queues

Thanks guys. Just checked latest review on TripAdvisor for 24th of March saying park was virtually empty with minimal queue times. Said he rode galactica too, assume that queue must have been longer! Will keep checking. Hope it's not too windy on weds/thurs.

If anyone has visited more recently since 24th I'd appreciate attendance reports so I know what to expect.

Bit worried about reading all the ride down-time comments, we only usually ride the coasters.

Galactica's queue has become tolerable towards the end of the day, meaning you don't have to waste your ERT waiting over an hour for it. However, you do risk faulty headsets that have been running all day.

I was there on Friday (lovely weather) and Saturday (not so lovely weather). Friday was by no means what I'd call busy but it seemed busier than most other days I've been since the incident on The Smiler and I know it was busier than Towers were expecting. Saturday was fairly quiet though. I can't imagine this Wednesday or Thursday will be that busy at all.

As for the hotels, you can book restaurants online here. I think most people book when they arrive so you may have a better chance of getting your preferred time slot by booking in advance.

:)

Last edited: