• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Easter Hotel Entertainments

LiamC

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Hex
Staying on resort Friday night and received an email yesterday from resort regarding my stay and what's going on and this bit caught my eye:

Hotel entertainment

Our hotels have some fantastic entertainment to make your short break even more spectacular, including the return of Sir Algenon, an amazing new show in the Atrium and even more over on the Theme Park including a new Pirate Show for the youngsters among you and a host of mobile shows and entertainment!
Full details are displayed on information boards in the hotel receptions. Timings are subject to change

EASTER ENTERTAINMENT EXTRAVAGANZA - Friday 29th March – Saturday 13th April 2013

Stateroom Entertainment

18.30 – 19.00 Doors open
19.00 – 19.30 Darwin’s Around the World Show
19.30 – 20.00 Pirate Bill’s Magic Show
20.00 – 20.30 Sir Algenon’s Game show
20.30 – 21.15 Sir Algenon’s Live Band playing Pop Classics
21.15 – 22.00 Live DJ set
22.00 – 22.45 Sir Algenon’s Live Band playing Disco Classics
22.45 – 01.00 Live DJ set

Alton Towers Hotel, The Atrium

19.30 – 20.00 Music set
20.30 – 21.00 Live Vocalist set
21.30 – 22.00 Live Vocalist set

Splash Landings Hotel, Ma Garrita’s Bar

16.00 – 18.00 Ringo Meet and Greet around the reception and Waterpark
18.00 – 21.00 Disco
21.00 – 23.00 Karaoke
23.00 – 01.00 Disco

EASTER EGG PIRATE TREASURE HUNT

Enjoy a swashbuckling treasure hunt this Easter at the Alton Towers Resort. Can you find the lost Pirate Easter Eggs hidden around our hotels?
Pirate Easter Eggs placed around the hotel – children must search for Easter eggs utilising an Easter egg hunt card handed out on check-in and tick off the ones they have found. There are twelve Pirate Eggs to find around the hotel, each one with its own Pirate style such as eye patch, pirate ship, treasure chest etc. There will be prizes if the children find them all!

With the new things happening on park and this happening off, it seems the Ents. teams across the resort are really upping there game and putting on a whole host of things. I'm really excited to see how the Stateroom entertainments is going to be pulled off! :)

Hotel entertainments has stepped up a lot this year with the new Sir Algenon's Voyage show in the Alton Towers Hotel and various acts in the Conference Centre. It was the same set up for February Half Term with the Moshi Monsters, with an Underground Disco and various other activities. It makes for a very enjoyable and entertaining night, wandering between the various locations and having a wide range of entertainment. I look forward to it! ;D