• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Eindhoven Planning

Burbs

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Iron Gwazi
Hi everyone,

I am planning a trip to Efteling and Toverland over Easter, from Sunday 1st to Tuesday 3rd April. I am a bit confused with trains and buses however, so was wondering if someone could lend a hand.

I am looking at landing at Eindhoven at 10:40am and travelling to Toverland. Rome2Rio suggests bus to Eindhoven, train to Horst-Sevenum and bus to Toverland. However it seems to think that buses to and from Sevenum to Toverland stop at 12pm ish, which is obviously no good.

Has anyone had any experience with this journey before and could shed some light on the situation? I have looked at hire cars and they will be far too expensive due to the fact that we would only be travelling around on day 1, and even that isn’t too far.

Thanks
Tom

:)

I've not made the journey but currently looking at doing a similar trip later in the year. The shuttle runs from 9-11am and 4-7pm for the return. I came to the conclusion that the taxi from Horst-Sevenum is probably the best way to go.

Just did a search with https://taxiboeken.nl/?lang=en and it came back at €20.

I've not made the journey but currently looking at doing a similar trip later in the year. The shuttle runs from 9-11am and 4-7pm for the return. I came to the conclusion that the taxi from Horst-Sevenum is probably the best way to go.

Just did a search with https://taxiboeken.nl/?lang=en and it came back at €20.
Thanks Robert, is that a Toverland shuttle bus? If so could be worth getting a taxi there and bus back.

That would make sense. Although it looks like the information I saw previously which I cannot find was translated badly. It was a trial, as indicated here. Translated link to Limburger

Looking at the Toverland website there is no indication this is being run again next year and the shuttlebus section says there is no buses on the weekend, great :rolleyes:

Maybe you could try emailing Toverland and see if they have any suggestions for getting back. Good luck.