• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Emotions card

Graeme

TS Member
I am considering the purchase of an emotions card on my next visit to Europa park as this may be a better alternative for me rather than carrying cash everywhere.

Just wondered if anyone has ever purchased one themselves? What exactly is the emotions plus option? It looks like this is an add on so that the card can be registered to me and if it's lost, the balance can be transferred to a new card?

Also, it looks like the card can be used EVERYWHERE on resort, is this the case?

What are peoples thoughts, is it worth doing?

Works well unless you're a large group trying to bill split in the hotels.

Generally a good option!

As someone who gets in the park really often, I always have an Emotion card with me. It's a great way to avoid using cash, and it can be used everywhere. (Except in some very rare stands, like the Smoke Salmon).
Also there are some really nice designs, and I often buy a new card so I can have a collection of nearly all of them.
I haven't gone for the Emotion plus yet, but really considering doing it. It is exactly what you said, the card is registered with your name and email, and if you lose it, they can transfer the balance on a new card.

It is indeed one of the best stand, with the Tarte Flambées (that recently burnt), but where you can pay with Emotion card. And the reason why they don't accept Emotion for Smoked Salmon is that it isn't owned Europa Park. I can't seen any other example in the park.

I never see the point of them. I've been given a couple over the years with my AP, and I just end up with a load of old cards with >€2 on them.