• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Energylandia Nov 2021

Dinsley94

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Untamed
I was meant to visit Energylandia back in April 2020 before the chaos that has kept us sheltered for the last couple of years.
Last week I was on a week long tour of Europe with a group called "Coaster Breaks" and it was incredible. I didn't know how much I needed a trip away and ticking off a load of new parks and coasters was a bonus! On the trip a couple kept talking about there Energylandia trip back in September and when I saw they were open on select days towards the end of the year I couldn't help myself.
I'm planning on going solo but I wanted to see if anyone would like to join me (Works out slightly cheaper!)
I'm flying out of Luton (Saturday 27th November) and flying back to Luton (Tuesday 30th November) while having Sun/Mon at Energylandia! Flying into Krakow and getting an uber down to the hotel near Energylandia and then getting an uber back to an hotel next to the airport Monday (29th) in the evening after a day on the park before flying back to the UK.
I had a family member who wanted to go but was unable to, When I worked out the prices. It was between £160 - £190 depending on where we flew from + which hotels we used! (this was Flights / Hotels / Park tickets and Transport)
Let me know if anyone fancies it and we can have a chat and go from there! :D

Apologies as it's totally unrelated to your Energylandia plans, but I'd be curious to read your review of the Coaster Breaks trip if you were ever able to get round to writing one. I kept seeing their paid ads on Facebook, but it smacked of the whole model that Team Kara had before they plunged into administration and vanished off the face of the Earth with people's cash.