• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Energylandia (Poland): New Coasters

I’m tempted to do another trip over in Oct just to get away. Flights, hotels, public transport and tickets can do it for less than £150. Would struggle to do a UK theme park weekend away for less.

it is really cheap if you want it to be! My whole trip works out at just over £200 (including flights, accommodations and a two day two day park ticket) but I’m staying for 4 nights and visiting other landmarks whist there, my last two days are for energylandia, I’m even tempted to do the Saturday too as I don’t fly back until late at night. I also looked at phantasialand but this works out considerably cheaper!

When i go to Poland i'm gonna through Legendia one day in their as well when i do my own Polish trip.
it is really cheap if you want it to be! My whole trip works out at just over £200 (including flights, accommodations and a two day two day park ticket) but I’m staying for 4 nights and visiting other landmarks whist there, my last two days are for energylandia, I’m even tempted to do the Saturday too as I don’t fly back until late at night. I also looked at phantasialand but this works out considerably cheaper!
What flights are you taking with which travel company?

When i go to Poland i'm gonna through Legendia one day in their as well when i do my own Polish trip.

What flights are you taking with which travel company?

I had flights booked to the canaries with Ryanair, which obviously became a problem when quarantine was introduced, so I decided to bite the bullet and change them to Katowice, but I’d say people like Wiz air are a lot cheaper to Poland than the likes of Ryanair.

With the addition of Abyssus next year and ostensibly 2 other new coasters according to RCDB (a Vekoma Mine train and a Vekoma Family Boomerang), how much time would be recommended to map in for a visit to Energylandia? I've never been before but looking at going next year as a possibility. Would 2 days be overkill even with 18 coasters? I don't get the impression that it's a park you'd want to spend much time relaxing in, but can you get around everything in a day?

I went with the intention of having 2 days there but was enjoying it so much I had a 3rd. You could do it all in 2, but I’d say with the new area and 3 more coasters it could easily be better to spend 3 days and be able to ride some flats and water rides (as they have many), and also there are some nice rooftop bars there with seating I enjoyed for chilling out. Oh and the waterpark !

If you ignore the crap, (which is virtually half the park), then a day can be done easily. For countless re-rides then you would probably need to look at a second day.

Alternatively, have a pleasant day and stroll around Legendia.

I thought 1 day was only just enough back in 2018 and only because they extended opening on the day. Even then there were a few rides that I didn't have time for. They've expanded significantly since then so two days is probably about right for a first-time visit, though if/when I go back a day would probably be enough as there's a lot that I don't feel any need to do again.

Maybe I was too enthusiastic about the place then haha! I didn’t get bored with 3 days is all I can say but it was 10-6 so no late hours, but yes I did all major coasters on day 1. Definitely visiting Legendia on my next trip over though.

I'd second Danny's view. Unless you want to ride Hyperion and Zadra over and over and over I wouldn't say there is anything there to warrant a second day, let alone a third.

I guess plenty of enthusiasts would be happy experiencing those two attractions over and over though.

Legendia is a much nicer park.

I'd say it's a 1.5 day park. But could easily fill up 2 days by drinking cheap beer in the nice bit where Zadra is.

Only done 6 of the coasters, most of them look crap.

Agree Legendia is more pleasant. It's like Hyde Park but with one of the best coasters in Europe plonked in the middle.

I'd second Danny's view. Unless you want to ride Hyperion and Zadra over and over and over I wouldn't say there is anything there to warrant a second day, let alone a third.

I guess plenty of enthusiasts would be happy experiencing those two attractions over and over though.

Legendia is a much nicer park.

yes I did spend majority of my time riding those two, but loved every minute of it. And plenty of beers too

The park is big. The queue lines are big. If you want to do all the rides worth doing, see the decent shows and leave a little time for cheap beer, two days is about right.

Cramming everything into one day would mean an offensive amount of walking, if nothing else and you’d likely leave feeling you’d missed something. It is true that it’s not really a park which you’d chill out in, in the same way you might while away a couple of hours enjoying the vistas in PA or EP.

Hyperion maxed out at about an hour when we were there, Formula hit 40min and the various Vekoma juniors peaked at about 30min. This was on a Saturday in September.

Last edited:
Hyperion seems to get busy early on as it's right at the front of the park. It was around 40 mins until about 1pm where it was nearly a walk on for a few hours.

When I was there recently they’d considerably shortened the queue lines by opening gates, at one point for an hour in the morning they opened the gate right next to the lockers on Zadra so you could loop round into the queue again without fully exiting the ride and not having to collect your bags. Made 11 rides in about an hour possible!