• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Energylandia (Poland): New Coasters

It's better having too many coasters than not enough but yes they could end up stripping some away in the future to improve the quality of the areas which I think they will do. At least I would do if it was me in charge as crappy coasters still need staffing and maintenance.

Quality over quantity will surely have to become the core strategy unless this EU funding keeps coming which is hard to imagine.

Spent the last couple of days at Energylandia and all I can say is wow…what a park!! What a trip to get in having not been to an overseas park since pre-Covid.

I may well do a more in depth trip report when back in Blighty, but I can’t recommend the place enough. I feared queues may be a problem given it’s been over 30 degrees here the last two days, and it’s now the school holidays here, but the most we’ve waited for anything is about 10 minutes, and every single ride appears to have been operating with zero down time.

Getting on my first ever RMC Zadra has been a real highlight..what a beast!!! I’m finding it hard to pick a fav between Zadra and Hyperion as both are top notch coasters filled with intensity and full on air time. Hyperion is an absolute monster, and I was practically standing up on a back row ride on it earlier. The rest of the coasters are all good fun, and the water cred Speed has been a real surprise..it’s been getting lapped in the heat. Abyssus is a real solid new addition to the park, and another air time machine, but I have to say it has the weakest launches I’ve ever experienced on a coaster.

There’s so much else to do here, and it is a fantastic place to have a few beers and just relax when having a break from all the rides. I love polish beer anyway, and to be able to get Tyskie on tap for less than 2 GBP is worth the trip alone! Bars are plentiful throughout the park, and the atmosphere across both days has been great. The same can be said for food and merch outlets, and I think all that’s really needed to complete the line up is a world class dark ride or 2 as the monster house ghost train ride which currently operates is hilariously bad. The choice of shows is fantastic too with the stunt show being the real highlight.Bonus points to the park for installing cold water spray points throughout the park as they really have been a life saver in the extreme heat.

The staff have all been so friendly, and it’s pure bliss sitting here now with a cold beer overlooking the lake at the Western Camp resort.

It feels like I’ve committed a crime having this much fun given how cheap everything has cost this holiday. It really is a steal, and if you haven’t been already..get over here!

I've booked a last minute trip next week, cheap flights, hotels & beers have drawn me back. Visiting next Friday (but have a few days, so could go another days as well) and was worried seeing the schools have broken up that queues may be bigger. Last time I visited in an October it was so quiet I had to wait for trains to fill up before dispatching.

Last edited:
I've booked a last minute trip next week, cheap flights, hotels & beers have drawn me back. Visiting next Friday (buy have a few days, so could go another days as well) and was worried seeing the schools have broken up that queues may be bigger. Last time I visited in an October it was so quiet I had to wait for trains to fill up before dispatching.
Great stuff! I'm sure you will have an amazing time. We booked our trip last minute as well, and really did get such a good deal. I was also worried about the queues, but I think the most we waited across the 4 days we were in the park was about 20 minutes for Zadra, and this would have been halved had they had another train in operation. I did notice that second trains were added to both Zadra and Hyperion towards the end of the day despite the queues not actually being much bigger at all. I guess the ops wanted to get home on time! The park did seem busy, but it's so big that it manages to nicely spread out the crowds. We were only in there from 3 PM-8PM on the Saturday, but still managed to get on all of the big rides..and also had time to sink a few beers and relax.

Having reflected on my trip, I think Hyperion edges Zadra for me..just! Both coasters have leaped straight in to my top 5, and I'm close to declaring Hyperion as a new number one. On our last day, the blistering heat gave way to a pretty relentless storm so of course we took a ride on Zadra in the middle of it. It probs shouldn't have been running, and it did in fact temporarily close about five minutes after our ride but wow, I've never experienced anything like it. It was absolutely hammering it down with hail stones, and felt like a real test of endurance...it really was brutal!

Visited last week and any fears of a busy park due to school holidays were quickly dispelled. The park was very quiet and everything was pretty much walk on. With the exit gate on Zadra being conveniently left open we managed to plenty of re-rides.

Also made a quick visit to Legendia. With the weather being on and off rain showers all day there were probably more staff than guests.

Lech spent most of the day with multiple cars (2 or 3) out of 5 in the train locked down.

Energylandia had nothing with a queue but everything had massive queue lines

It really does feel as if Energylandia have been dragging their heels with this new area, although it does now at least look very close to completion. Aside from whatever the hell that is they're building on the left. Dark ride? Hotel?

1658352552932.png

The management team have clearly stood around the mine train and had the realisation that it really does lack theming. So, they appear to be installing some. Or perhaps it's the initial works on a junior boomerang? They're long overdue one.

1658821702491.png

1658821748221.png

Let's hope they actually finish it and not leave it like this. There's still a fair amount unfinished in Aqualantis. In fact in the second photo above they still haven't themed the poles next to the Disko coaster!

Let's hope they actually finish it and not leave it like this. There's still a fair amount unfinished in Aqualantis. In fact in the second photo above they still haven't themed the poles next to the Disko coaster!
Aqualantis is a weird one. The themeing thats there is really good but it's so isolated and dead.

I wonder I'd they would consider building an alternative entrance at that back end of the park to spread the crowds?