• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

EP hotel entrance / exit

Dogdangling

TS Member
I'm staying offsite in a hotel near lidl and will be walking to the main entrance every morning as I realise I cannot enter the hotel entrance.

My question is, after a long day in the park, am I able to exit through the hotels? Doing this will save me a considerable about of walking for the kids in the evening.

Thanks

Phil

Yes, anyone can exit via the hotels so you'll have no problems there!

:)

Awesome, that will save us 30mins after a long park day with the kids.

If you want to nip off park midday tell the host at the hotel entrance you are going for lunch in the hotels and ask for a ticket to come back in via the hotel entrance. They sometimes say no but usually they will give you a ticket to get back in.

If you want to nip off park midday tell the host at the hotel entrance you are going for lunch in the hotels and ask for a ticket to come back in via the hotel entrance. They sometimes say no but usually they will give you a ticket to get back in.
I can confirm they do let you leave and come back through that entrance. Saved us a lot of time.