• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Europa-Park 2012 - Heat, cocktails and hot Portuguese ASS

Jonathan

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Helix <3
This has taken a very long time to do - probably longer than I should've taken, I have to confess. It's a rather in-depth review of my visit to Europa-Park in August last year with several other members of TST. I was originally going to post it on here, but I didn't really fancy potentially damaging the server and playing with Joel's ban stick. :p I'm therefore going to post it on my blog, the link for which can be found here. Apologies for some of the font sizing, but for some reason, the formatting hasn't worked properly.

Another reason why I've held off posting it until now is I eventually decided to post it upon reaching a milestone, and I have. This is my 1,000th post on TST. :D It's an achievement I'm quite proud of, seeing as I've never reached this on any forum before, and I wanted to commemorate it by doing something special. I don't plan on doing something like this again at any point in the near future, but watch this space!

I've enjoyed writing it, despite the length of time it's taken me to write it, and it's been rather challenging to recall everything that happened. I hope you enjoy reading it! :)

N.B. All photos and videos used, unless stated otherwise, are my own. Do not replicate them without my express permission. Also, if there are any photos of you in this post which you do not want on the forum, then let me know via PM and I’ll remove them. :)

Thanks for sharing, Jon. Only just had the time to read it.

Ahhh, Europa. Gotta love it <3

:D