• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Europa Park April 14th to 22nd

BigDave

TS Member
So I'm off between 14th and 22nd. Prices for flights are cheap at the moment. Anyone interested?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Europa Park April 14th > 22nd

We are planning on going later in the year, Probably September. :D

I think I have a few days around then off. I know a few people want to go in April, but I'm sure my dates and those which others want to go don't match lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I will be looking to go in April :)

Unsure if that is school holiday period but will be considering a trip. Depends.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Re: Europa Park April 14th & 22nd

I doubt that it is, it's rare for me to get holiday periods off. I just kinda hoped that it would over lap by a few days. Will have to see...

Think the holiday is 29th March to around 15th April

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Annoyingly, our store has deceided to close over new year and as a result, I probably would have been able to go with the guys abroad for new year. So this is just making me want to go even more in April. Im already making a few initial plans. If people know what time they have off or roughly, then I will see if it fits with what I have got off and then anyone else who wants to go in April can try and get the same time off too.

Im aware that there will probably be an unofficial meet in April, but if people can post what dates they can get off, it might make it easier to try and get some dates penciled in.

Sorry if that makes no sense. Im feeling ill tonight

If I do go to EP in April it will be very early in the month, as I only have time off in school holidays. Unsure though.

I will be able to go anytime in April if people are going :)

Wanna get the ball rolling on this one. Im planning on staying on resort, but that depends on who is going at what time. At a guess most people will probably have the week before off work and as a result probably wont wanna stay when Im there. Either way it looks like Im going no matter what now as I have saved up my money and have got the time off.