• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Facebook Image Issues

Didn't know where to put this query but when someone embeds something from facebook onto here like a picture it doesn't show up on chrome. I have to copy the forum address into Internet Explorer :)() to see it. Does it work for everyone else using Chrome? Any ideas guys?

TIA

Didn't know where to put this query but when someone embeds something from facebook onto here like a picture it doesn't show up on chrome. I have to copy the forum address into Internet Explorer :)() to see it. Does it work for everyone else using Chrome? Any ideas guys?

TIA

When any one embed a pic from FB onto any site, the pic gets timed out after time. Best to down load pic from FB first and and then upload to imgur to post pics

When anyone posts Facebook links on here it doesn't load up the page, just goes to Facebook and says in red that it's unavailable (like walking into Forbidden alley at 10:45).

Mind you, I use Firefox as a browser to load any links up.

I've just updated the plugin again which should fix it, seems to work in Chrome for me :)

Still doesn't work for me. If you look in the screenshot above, the post by Venny has Facebook media within the post but it doesn't display within the post itself for me, just empty space.

Images from twitface don't show up for me either... But that's intentional. I've set my various firefox security plugins to block everything from those sites. :p

Yeah Diogo has kind of mentioned what seems to be causing the problem for you Rollercoasters4life. Things seem to be working fine in all browsers for me. Can you try opening the same post in Incognito Mode on Chrome (File>New Incognito Window)? You'll likely find it's fine then, so it's probably a plugin causing the issue for you.