• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Fascinating Roland Mack Interview

It really is a wonderful interview and it sets out exactly why EP is totally different to (and in my opinion better than) any other major theme park in the world.

Roland is so in tune with how the industry works and how best to utilise it for EP and Mack Rides.

:)

With the help of a mediator, you have recently developed a family charter, which must adjust the transitional phrase. Normally we hire mediators when there are differences ...
At first, I heard hardly submit to him. Then I was persuaded that it was at least worth a try. It was good as well. I learned to analyze things through the eyes of another person.And I have found that my son also saw them in a different way. The charter is a good basic tool for the future. I would add that it is not easy these days to keep afloat a family business.

You were somewhat restrained?
Me and my son had to concede that the opinions of others also counted. Tears flowed. It was a difficult process. Some assertions are out, it might have been better not to hear.Many fathers can not let go. They believe they have done just and do not understand why any son or daughter does not continue in the same path. We worked this process through role playing. It was profitable and useful, particularly to understand that there were other ways of looking at the world. In fact, after this, I conducted many changes.

That's like hearing that your parents are in marriage counselling.

I found those questions really heartening. Roland is a good chap. It's nice that he's able to be so open and also willing to conduct changes, despite his success.