• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Favourite App From Your Device

Jono

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Nemesis
Hey guys

Here, you can reccommend and share your favourite App and/or game from the Apple and Android app store. Just before i start, these games were downloaded from the Apple app store and may not be available on the Android App store.

Here's my selection:

Paid Apps

Plants vs. Zombies HD - for me, this is the perfect time killer. The gameplay is fun and the story is funny, and abit random. Thats what i love about it!

Angry Birds Space HD- ahhhh, the return of the Angry Birds Series... FINALLY! I was getting bored of the old gameplay! The new gameplay is easy to play with and the graphics are intrueging. Some levels are hard and you may want to throw your device out of the window, but I like a challenge now and then!

Infinity Blade II- The sequel to probably the best graphics game you could ever find on the app store, the story is well paced and easy to follow, the graphics ar breathtaking and the game is easy to start off with but gets harder along the way.

Free Apps

Jetpack Joyride- Hands down the best long-distance game on the App store. Nuff' said.

Whale Trail- Another great long-distance game. The ideal game to play before sleeping. The colours and music really make me sleepy!

Song Pop Free- I love this game alot as music is a huge part of my life. Choose a person (Random or Friend), Category and get going. Your device plays a song and you must guess the song. At the end you send your score to the person you're up against and they go against you, playing the same category and songs, in the end whoever gets the most points wins.

Well, there you go.

Now what are your favourite apps?

cool_boy_jon

Tapa

Talk.

Quick, easy and great value.

Other than that Football Manager 2012 is very addictive and unlike 2011, it's added content make it worth the price unlike it's predecessor. It's realistic and a great time killer whereever you are. It's bonus features are a nice touch always and quantity plus quality is perfectly balanced here to really feel like a achievement of taking Cod Army to the Champions League!

P.S I'm in no way a Fleetwood Town fan, but I chose them at random since their mascot is boss.

Very difficult question! Of course the Bonjour Madame app would come near the top of the list ( ;) ) but seriously, the apps I use most are Spotify, Soundcloud, Sports Tracker (for my runs) and the Snake Game (best game ever). All are free, which is a bonus as well :)

I have a few favourites ;)

But I love the tapatalk app, so easy to keep track of forums on the go. Then when it comes to games I'm playing Angry Birds or Cut The Rope.