• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Favourite Theme Park YouTuber?

Matt N

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Mako (SeaWorld Orlando)
Hi guys. The title of this thread is rather self-explanatory, so; who is your favourite theme park YouTuber/what is your favourite theme park YouTube channel? My personal favourite is Theme Park Worldwide because Shawn's Vlogs are great and provide a very in-depth look at a park. The Show is also very informative. My second favourite after TPW is Coaster Studios because Taylor's Coaster Reviews are good and his parody videos are very humorous. So, who are you guys' favourite theme park YouTube channels?

I'm not sure if I am alone in this, but aside from the odd POV and a long-lost documentary once in a while, I watch absolutely nothing coaster related on YouTube, especially not Vlogs which I find intensely painful, time-consuming and largely uninteresting but they get a ton of views, so good luck to them.

I won't say anything about any particular content creator, but I would say that from the bits I have caught, some people are better at it than others but whoever is making it, I'd rather watch something else or leave the house.