• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Features We'd Like to See on the New Forum

Stelios

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Nemesis
Serious or non-serious suggestions for the new forum after Aurora.

Do you want the return of the Flirtbox (Shoutbox)? Will the Other Forums still keep their names? Will we give Georgiaa her own karaoke feature? Will we get a more frequent Pub Quiz and the return of Joely radio?

Discuss.

spider-crab.jpg

plz. :D

I would love to see the return of the shoutbox in this new forum. I loved it there and had hours of fun. :)

RustyG said:
a like or thanks on each of the forum posts (or have I missed them?)

I would thank all the mod's post so hard the button would explode. The class and dignity in which they have left TTF has been brilliant, and has shown what great people they are. This has been said many times but:

Thanks guys for the work with TTF!

I presume there's absolutely no chance of any content from old TT being moved over here?

The Psychoaster said:
I presume there's absolutely no chance of any content from old TT being moved over here?

There is, it's slowly arriving from copy and paste, but good topics will make their way over here eventually- and onto the new forum (when it's made).

The biggest feature, a great, amazing community that has been evident over the years - back on the site we used to call TowersTimes.

Tapatalk :)

Though all of these things are not urgent. These things take time and I wouldn't like to be Joel right now - having to build a new site!

Long term, I think the sub forums need renaming. Names like corner coffee, the tavern etc are very much a TTF thing. This is a chance to come up with new and exciting names :p

Any chance of having the gaming section of Corner Coffee back? :D I loved that section!

Is there a chance of trip planning thread.

I am not going to make a list yet as i am going to give a bit of time for the team to get things they have in mind set before adding more