• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Fireworks 2018

I think they need to drop the word "fabulous" from the buffet description if they want to avoid Trading Standards getting involved. I've had a few buffets at Towers over the years - especially in on-park venues like the CHS which is where I suspect they are using for this - and "fabulous" is not a word I would associate with any of the food.

I could think of various two-word descriptions where the first word may begin with the same letter mind!

I think they need to drop the word "fabulous" from the buffet description if they want to avoid Trading Standards getting involved. I've had a few buffets at Towers over the years - especially in on-park venues like the CHS which is where I suspect they are using for this - and "fabulous" is not a word I would associate with any of the food.

I could think of various two-word descriptions where the first word may begin with the same letter mind!
Fireworks is something special!

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

Seems a bit mean given how much they pay for a pass!!!! After all, they are Very Important People, what what!
I think VIPs get coach parking instead, supposedly the reason is to keep disabled parking free. (Iirc there's some way to prebook disabled parking/area) for fireworks

last year the buffet was lush ! I was sooo stuffed :D

I think VIPs get coach parking instead, supposedly the reason is to keep disabled parking free. (Iirc there's some way to prebook disabled parking/area) for fireworks

The coach parking is the same distance as express so no hardship there. other than trying get people to make way for you getting out when you leave

Was only looking at the page for last years last weekend wondering if they were doing it again.

Just booked both nights for our group.

Seems even better than last year as you can get access earlier and two drinks instead of one glass of champagne.

I thought the express bit turned into drop off / pick up and a free area for emergency vehicles should they need to be called.

Last year was the first time I’d seen the coach park 100% full

Was only looking at the page for last years last weekend wondering if they were doing it again.

Just booked both nights for our group.

Seems even better than last year as you can get access earlier and two drinks instead of one glass of champagne.

How does it work then....is the buffet available pre fireworks and then soup and roll after them?

It also says hot drinks,cordial biscuits from 12....would that mean you could keep popping in and out for them throughout the day?

It seems a lot of money but if the foods enough to keep you going it doesn't sound to bad with drinks,fast track and digipass i might book this as a one off

How does it work then....is the buffet available pre fireworks and then soup and roll after them?

It also says hot drinks,cordial biscuits from 12....would that mean you could keep popping in and out for them throughout the day?

It seems a lot of money but if the foods enough to keep you going it doesn't sound to bad with drinks,fast track and digipass i might book this as a one off
Yeah the buffet is before the fireworks and soup is about half hour after the fireworks.

The drinks and biscuits from 12 are new this year but yes you can pop in and out as often as you want. They have staff there to stop people who aren’t entitled to enter from entering.

It’s well worth the money especially for the view of the fireworks which has no one in front of you.

Don’t forget the exclusive pop badge can be sold to recoup some of the money too...

Pop badge ! Last year as we sat eating our food they were being listed on eBay ! 50 quid!!

A couple felt a bit green when I shown them. They had binned theirs earlier in the day. Stupid bit of plastic.

:eek:

Now I’m old and past it. It’s worth it just to somewhere warm to sit down during the day :oops:

There was a chap stalking tables for badges last year, he obviously knew the selling price!

Two hours of rides in morning then rest in the warm.

Did you get one of the kids lights last year? Seemed like everyone bar kids had one :D

After last years confusion, do MAP holders staying at the resort hotels need to pre-book to guarantee entry? I can't seem to see anything on the web saying that you don't

After last years confusion, do MAP holders staying at the resort hotels need to pre-book to guarantee entry? I can't seem to see anything on the web saying that you don't
The most common thing I heard the resort saying is hat if you booked a stay as a passholder you get gauranteed entry on one day only, nothing popped up AFAIK of people finding out otherwise the hard way.