• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

First coaster after lock down?

Benjsh

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance
Go on then....... What's your first coaster going to be after lock down is over?

I seriously doubt I will be going to Salou now on May 24th so it probably won't be Shambhala for me anymore. That would have been pretty cool if it was though.

Think I will probably go Towers and make Nemmy mine if my holiday is off. Bit cliche and obvious but it's still my fav UK coaster.

Boycotting Merlin at present and it will take a while to organise my next trip abroad.

So Mingo's new coaster if it opens fairly quickly after lockdown.

If not, The Ultimate, assuming Lightwater hasn't gone bust.

It'll end up being Shockwave if it's neither of them. Ew.

I'll stay local, get down Sarffend and get on Rage.

Unless I can get myself off to Storm chaser pretty swiftly that is. Hoping to take my daughter to Paultons this year at some point...

If Thorpe is my first park post-lockdown park, then it will have to be Stealth. I usually ride Colossus first but I ought to treat myself...

I'd imagine my first post-lockdown park visit will be Alton Towers with my Premium MAP, so I'm probably going to try and go for Wicker Man, as it was down on my last visit and I haven't been on it since September 2018!

Im going to say Wickerman if i go to Alton Towers, was meant to be there today for a boys birthday, wickerman is his favourite. Or it could be Vampire if we decide to go to Chessington

Nemesis.
Smiler.
Or Wicker Man.

I should have been flying to Hamburg today to get a Kärnan, Novgorod and Colossos fix

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I can’t see theme parks reopening for a long time as the government said after the lockdown is relaxed social gathering with be still set to 1m apart and mass gathering closed to September minimum as otherwise there will be a 2nd outbreak of the virus.

I can’t see theme parks reopening for a long time as the government said after the lockdown is relaxed social gathering with be still set to 1m apart and mass gathering closed to September minimum as otherwise there will be a 2nd outbreak of the virus.
There will be a second outbreak no matter what they do. It’s inevitable

as the government said after the lockdown is relaxed social gathering with be still set to 1m apart and mass gathering closed to September minimum as otherwise there will be a 2nd outbreak of the virus.

Have they though?

Seeing as the exit strategy isn't written, let line published, yet this is simply unknown.

It'll depend on when it happens, suppose if I can't get anywhere else I'll head to Southport Pleasure Land for an afternoon.

With a bit more planning Alton Towers and Wicker Man.

Realistically going to be the ultimate or Flamingo's new one! Had plans with friends to go anyway at some point, so hopefully they're both still open by then :p