• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Mini Meet Flamingoland & Hull Fair: Saturday, 10th October 2015

AstroDan

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
I am only posting this because DanB is too lazy ;)

ANYWAY... Mini Meet for one day of madness taking in Flamingoland (because, well - it's been too long, and there's new rides)... and Hull Fair!

JOIN US. At Flamingoland for 10:00am and then the fair in the evening!

Myself, DanB, Nikki and Diogo are going up in a car from the Midlands for the day.

Last edited:
I'm up for this, as I've not done Mingo in years. Any chance of doing LWV too?

I'm up for this, as I've not done Mingo in years. Any chance of doing LWV too?

There's nothing to stop anyone staying over and doing it - but we're just heading up for the 1-day on this one, I am afraid.

Hmm, that's a point, transport might be a problem for me with this one. Would be an expensive drive if it's just me.

Just seen this! Potentially very interested as not done Flamingoland since 2010 and have a strange desire to try the Volare! Will probably be a definite for FL and decide about Hull Fair on the day.

:)

Turns out I'm going to be giving this a miss now, been shattered all week so going to have a quiet weekend for the busy few that are coming up. Have fun though!

:)