• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

'Flappy Bird' High Scores

Burbs

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Iron Gwazi
Flappy Bird is the latest big app, for iOS and Android, and it's VERY DIFFICULT!!! I thought it'd be a good idea to share our high scores, to see who is the TST Flappy Bird champion!

Mine's 21! :D

~Tom.B

dusege9e.jpg

A little too much time on my hands at work on Friday. My son got me addicted :(

Blaze said:

How the hell did you get 115?!

No idea, must have been in the flappy bird zone. My average must be about 20 though so 49 is still a great result!

Apparently most people struggle to get 10! (Again, according to my son, who has 138 himself :( gutted I was)

I'm reporting this thread for being offensive to those of us that can't the damn bird-thing past the first pipe.

DOWN WITH FLAPPY BIRD!

Mine is 97, then 91, then 74. Pretty annoyed that I didn't reach at least 100 when I got my high score though!

Such a simple yet annoyingly addictive game.

Wierdly, some versions are slower than others. I think (hope) that accounts for me being dreadful. ;)

My best is 9.

Dar said:
I'm reporting this thread for being offensive to those of us that can't the damn bird-thing past the first pipe.

DOWN WITH FLAPPY BIRD!

This thread is unfair because it excludes those of us who haven't got a clue what "flappy Bird" is.

Literally one of the worst games I've ever played. Downloaded it, played it for 5 minutes then deleted.

Flappy Birds is a lame game. Yeah, I can only get '3' but it's a fad that will soon be replaced by something else later on this year no doubt. :p

Lottie. said:
Flappy Birds is a lame game. Yeah, I can only get '3' but it's a fad that will soon be replaced by something else later on this year no doubt. :p
Lame because it is or lame because you can only get 3? ;)

Scott said:
Lottie. said:
Lame because it is or lame because you can only get 3? ;)

Lame because it is. I got bored after 10 minutes. :p

I play for about 5 mins then find myself so annoyed I turn it off.

Then try again an hour later. My highest is about 14.