• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Food & Beverage: The Aramark Era begins

Trying to think of how many closed F&B outlets there are that still show on the park map:

Nemices Donuts
Mutiny Bay Burger Kitchen
Mutiny Bay Coffee place

The coffee place outside WM has been open occasionally this season. Not sure about Nemices - I don't think I've seen it open but I couldn't say for sure it's been closed all year. BK is definitely shut though, leaving the one next to dungeons the only one of the original 3 still open.

Nemices has been open everyone I’ve been past it this season to be fair. The mutiny bay coffee shop has been shut more than it’s been open, but it has open a few times.

Burger kitchen in Mutiny Bay I think was open at the start of the season ?
Why have they closed that as we ate there twice before queuing to go on Wickerman. Looks like I got to go to the bigger 1 by the dungeons as that was the only place my daughter likes the food on the menu ( she’s so fussy)

It was 2019 when I last ate there, but was perfectly fine for the price from memory. An adequate burger and reasonable fries.
For our sins we tried it at the end of the day the other week. Service was slow, burger was dry and the fries were just so average.

For our sins we tried it at the end of the day the other week. Service was slow, burger was dry and the fries were just so average.
I last ate there during Scarefest last season, and they didn't put cheese on my burger even though I'd ordered it with that (always have my burgers plain except the cheese), and there were no ketchup sachets for the chips! Eating a completely plain and dry burger and dry chips was not fun, but I couldn't be bothered to complain. And as it's really the only fast theme park food I like, I'll probably be back there this year.

Last edited:
Adequate and reasonable, and expensive.
Good quality and inexpensive is a decent picnic in express parking.
Been our solution to the poor f&b offering for years.

I last ate there during Scarefest last season, and they didn't put cheese on my burger even though I'd ordered it with that (always have my burgers plain except the cheese), and there was no ketchup! Eating a completely plain and dry burger and dry chips was not fun, but I couldn't be bothered to complain. And as it's really the only fast theme park food I like, I'll probably be back there this year.

To be fair if you ordered a plain burger I wouldn't expect it to come with ketchup on it.

To be fair if you ordered a plain burger I wouldn't expect it to come with ketchup on it.
No I never have ketchup on the burger, I meant they didn't have any sachets for the chips. I've edited my post to clarify that.

Woodcutters was alright when we went for lunch a few weeks ago. It’s roughly the same standard as a Harvester chain or similar I reckon, just a bit more expensive because theme park prices.

RCR wasn’t too bad when we did that a few months ago, I’ve heard a lot of people say the food there is terrible but on our visit it was fine and we all cleared our plates, you pay more for the ‘experience’ than anything.

Been to RCR a couple of times and both times have been great. You can hardly ever find a booking online so I’ve just called them instead and there’s never been a problem in availability. Last time we went I had a steak and it was really good! Nicely cooked, well seasoned and the chunky chips were very good.