• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

G - Palm: No Limits Coaster

Blizzard

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Gotta be Oblivion tbh!
I thought I'd experiment with a manta style Mack coaster, but make it even more low to the ground & more forceful.

G - Palm has some incredible airtime & pulls up to 4.8g (hence the name).
There is no scenery as of yet, & there are still a few jolts & have to sort out, but its mostly very smooth & (I hope) would be a very enjoyable ride.

GPalm-120612223423000.jpg

The first dive after the launch

GPalm-120612223502003.jpg

Twists & Turns

GPalm-120612223440001.jpg

A banked turn before the second launch

GPalm-120612223502003.jpg

The airtime finale

GPalm-120612223548004.jpg

4.8g helix before hitting the final brake run.

GPalm-120612223609005.jpg

An overview of the ride & its layout.

Will put up a download soon, all sugestions/comments are welcome!

Enjoy!

;D

Wow looks very good, cannot wait for the download to come out. Nice to see someone taking the size isn't everything approach and making a fun looking ride. Good work, keep it up mate.

I like it! It's a good little family coaster like Manta. Could do with a bit of smoothing out on some areas of the track, and the brake run needs to be a little longer as it just manages to stop before the station when in real life it would be just rolling in at about 5 MPH with kickers to get it back into the station. Also some of the scenery didn't work because its not packaged with it.

Overall though a very good coaster. :D

Rollercoasters4Life said:
I like it! It's a good little family coaster like Manta. Could do with a bit of smoothing out on some areas of the track, and the brake run needs to be a little longer as it just manages to stop before the station when in real life it would be just rolling in at about 5 MPH with kickers to get it back into the station. Also some of the scenery didn't work because its not packaged with it.

Overall though a very good coaster. :D

Oh yeah, err I forgot about packaging it!

It was only a few giant palm trees anyway.
Once I have smoothened it out again & sorted out the brake run as I can see where your coming from about that, I will add some more scenery & make a track package as well as a normal one, as not everyone has track packager.

Thanks for the feedback,
Much appreciated.

:)