• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

General Queue Times Discussion 2023

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-11-23-24-05-514_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-11-23-24-05-514_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 46
510 mins for Squirrel Nutty is the highest I've seen
I remember a 3h15 for Air in the first year it opened - school trip season! Obvs didn't ride it!

Not sure I believe that 200m queue time tbh, I think they closed it soon afterwards, presumably to try and get at least one of the other trains back on

I remember a 3h15 for Air in the first year it opened - school trip season! Obvs didn't ride it!

Not sure I believe that 200m queue time tbh, I think they closed it soon afterwards, presumably to try and get at least one of the other trains back on
I don't know, i think it was genuine - at least for a short time that day.

I was about to get on it when the 200 minutes was announced by the ride op in the station and a number of members of staff were in disbelief with it.

We joined the queue when there was more than one train running on it, but then as we got near the front things went silent and then the "technical difficulties" announcement started. We watched them remove one of the crafts from the station and start the testing runs with just the one craft, we'd been queueing at least 1 and a half hours at this point.

I remember those queues! By the time I got on it I was busting for a pee and found the ride very uncomfortable as a result!

There are a lot of runners to be fair by the looks of things. Add those people to the people that will just have bought spectator tickets and you've probably got a decent number of people there. Saw a video of the runners running through Katanga Canyon and there were quite a lot of them. Congrats to everyone that has participated!

Not gonna lie, I was really hoping Nemesis would open today just to wind up those at the last rider day.

Seems the event is a lot more popular than last year. Would recommend doing it just for the medal! Although most of it is spent running around the car parks.