• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

General Queue Times Discussion 2023

Smiler was on 3 today, Thirteen on 2. We didn't look at Galactica but from the queue times it's clearly not at full capacity yet.

Theme park rides unavailable to run in terrible unseasonable weather. Shocker.

It 100% is weather related
Without a doubt. I'm in Nottinghamshire and I drove to the supermarket about half an hour ago. The temperature display in the car was on 2.5C & it has snowed again since I got back in. No way are Towers going to risk running many rides in these temperatures, given their uber-cautious approach to safety.

And it's just trying to start snowing again here...!

The only saving grace to Towers is that it's a midweek day, in low-season, out of school holidays - so they should not have to issue too many vouchers for free return visits.

Without a doubt. I'm in Nottinghamshire and I drove to the supermarket about half an hour ago. The temperature display in the car was on 2.5C & it has snowed again since I got back in. No way are Towers going to risk running many rides in these temperatures, given their uber-cautious approach to safety.

And it's just trying to start snowing again here...!

The only saving grace to Towers is that it's a midweek day, in low-season, out of school holidays - so they should not have to issue too many vouchers for free return visits.
Yeah I’m in Mansfield and it’s on off all morning - ride availability is actually pretty good now though.

Compiling data each Saturday from day as it's my day off (and I'm bored), of general ride reliability, thought this would be the appropriate thread to post. Discounting Enterprise, TH13TEEN is the least reliable ride overall over the past 7 days with an uptime percentage of 44.1%, whilst Cuckoo Cars Driving School, Flavio's Fabulous Fandango, Funk'n'Fly, Heave Ho, Justin's House Pie-O-Matic Factory, Marauder's Mayhem, Peter Rabbit Hippity Hop, Postman Pat Parcel Post, Roller Disco, Spinjam & The Royal Carousel are the most reliable all at 100% uptime. The most reliable coaster for the data compilation is Oblivion at 99.5%.

Wasn't sure where to post this as there's only one queue times thread on here, but this is a very interesting video from Coaster Bot on how ride queues manipulate your sense of time, and what factors are needed to make the "perfect" queue line;

On a serious note I'm actually interested to know what's the longest you've waited for the towers coasters. I think for me its:
Wicker man 135
Smiler 90
Galactica 90
Th13teen 80
Nemesis 40
Rita 30
Oblivion 30