• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

General Queue Times Discussion 2023

Just what you want on a 6 hour day, spending around 20% of it queuing for 1 ride…
No disrespect though, the 6 hr days are clearly advertised on their website, if people still decide to go on short days then they've got to accept that there could be queues what with Mardi Gras and school trips and that queue times could - for whatever reason, technical or volume of people - be high meaning less riding time.

Have to say I regret coming today. I was expecting crowds but my word. It was at this moment I knew...
Apart from Smiler at 90, nothing is above an hour according to the app… is it busier on park than the app suggests?

If you want a quiet ride @Ethan, go and do RMT, which is walk on right now according to the app!

I’d imagine it’ll still be shorter than 90 minutes @Ethan; even all the way back to the top of the stairs, the queue only took 10-15 minutes a few days ago!

Oh it's not 90 anymore. Its around 120. I'd say single will take about 60 though which isn't bad
The app still says 90, for what it’s worth.

If you want a short queue afterwards, though, Spinball is only on 35 and Thirteen’s only on 40! I’d head to one of those afterwards if you want a coaster with a short queue to ride!

The queues do seem to have gone down a tad since this morning… nothing was that short earlier.

The app still says 90, for what it’s worth.

If you want a short queue afterwards, though, Spinball is only on 35 and Thirteen’s only on 40! I’d head to one of those afterwards if you want a coaster with a short queue to ride!

The queues do seem to have gone down a tad since this morning… nothing was that short earlier.
It does say 90 yes but looking at it it's about 2 hours. They did say that it will be upto 120

Currently stood in Nemesis queue, 55 mins stated. Queue starts in the woods by the start of the first drop. I think it will he slightly shorter than 55 mins though as the queue is moving at a pace..

Busy day across the park today.

Currently stood in Nemesis queue, 55 mins stated. Queue starts in the woods by the start of the first drop. I think it will he slightly shorter than 55 mins though as the queue is moving at a pace..

Busy day across the park today.
The smiler queue is massive at the moment. Single will be about an hour but main is 2 hours if not more

I’m so used to a walk one single rider even when the queue is 70+, I can’t even imagine being in a 65 minute SRQ!

EDIT: is it just general crowds or have you guys spotted large amount of teenagers which would indicate school trips?