• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

General Queue Times Discussion 2023

Should be busy, but ok for little ones.
100% attendance deserves a very big ice cream as well, some schools award fasttrack tickets for 100% attendance you know!
Thanks Rob, the swashbuckle room has cleaned me out so I'll see what I can do about a small mint choc chip.

How is Smiler only on 100 if even Nemesis is on 90. Nemesis is a lot busier than any other ride as it stands

Does Towers ever operate Nemesis on one train aside from in very extenuating circumstances? I only remember it being on one train for the initial section of the 2018 season when the second train was broken; other than that, I cannot remember a time where it hasn’t been on full capacity.

Last edited:
Does Towers ever operate Nemesis on one train aside from in very extentuating circumstances? I only remember it being on one train for the initial section of the 2018 season when the second train was broken; other than that, I cannot remember a time where it hasn’t been on full capacity.
If it was running on one train then it would be due to a technical issue, certainly not through choice. It opened late on one train a couple of Saturdays ago.

What does the throughput tend to be on one train, if anyone has ever timed it? Is it simply the 2 train throughput halved (which would make it about 600-650pph if so, from my experience), or does it tend to be higher than this?

Right well so far it's been busy but still enjoyable and pleasant day out. We've actually done the 6 coasters today which is a bonus. Anyway I'll go over the estimated queue and then what we actual waited.
Smiler 120 (110). Slow moving and I will admit was pushing my patience in that claustrophobic queue.
Oblivion 65 (45). Don't think I've waited that long for Oblivion in as long as I can remember
Rita 90 (70). Moving faster than what you'd expect with Rita. Impressive operations.
Th13teen 75 (70). Weirdly felt like it wasn't moving any faster than Rita. Not too sure on the operations on it today.
Nemesis 60 (50). Ye pretty average I'd say tbh. Nemesis is always fairly consistent
Galactica 60 (55). Bloody long queue that thankfully moved quick.
Pretty much been moving all day and ate in the queues.

It could be very popular?

It could have high Fastrack and RAP compared to usual?

It could be on reduced capacity?

It could have a vastly overstated queue time?

There are a lot of factors that could influence this, which makes it difficult to pinpoint…

OK...
Having had a sneaky peak here and there, (against my better judgement), I think I can declare school trip season officially over.
Always said the very last day of term is a good day to do parks.

OK...
Having had a sneaky peak here and there, (against my better judgement), I think I can declare school trip season officially over.
Always said the very last day of term is a good day to do parks.
Is indeed. Much quieter than previous weeks. Smiler single rider has been amazing today barely anyone in it