• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

General Typos/Grammatical Errors Thread

Zeock

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Is Wastelands Penitentiary (Tulleys Shocktober Fest) a ride? If not, my favourite ride is Nemesis.
I thought that a thread should be made to share general typos and grammatical errors as it isn't just Merlin who makes them!
Today, I saw this:
IMG_20230213_170503.jpg

Lacking an apostrophe.

IMG_20230216_142204.jpg

Citation please?

I'm sure people only leave out the apostrophes because they don't know how to do it properly and they think it's the lesser of two evils. I guess that's better than people who use greengrocer's apostrophes everywhere though.

Citation please?

I'm sure people only leave out the apostrophes because they don't know how to do it properly and they think it's the lesser of two evils. I guess that's better than people who use greengrocer's apostrophes everywhere though.
The first I read on it was in my teacher training notes, specifically with company logos and proper names...why no apostrope in Earls Court was one...then there was an article somewhere on the death of the Apostrophe Protection Society, BBC site probably, a couple of years ago, and a lengthy debate on the loss of the funny comma on motorway signs on the SABRE site.

'Exciting' not 'Exiting'.1678207361266.png

Valhalla rehursals gurl.

lets go GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Double post, but here is something I spotted today. 'Parties' not 'party's'.
1679144883043.png

Something seems a bit off with the price of my onion, unless it weighs 17kg

Screenshot_20230321_225831_Firefox.jpg

Reactions: Tom