• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Grand Theft Auto Five

Kurtis Rogers

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Booster Maxx the only ride that still gets me
This topic is here to discuss the next GTA Game, GTA V , your thoughts, news on the game and reviews.

Edit by James: Grammar corrections.

Re: GTA V

Three new screenshots were unleashed to the world today, and Rockstar have promised three more by the end of the week:

V-5-12801.jpg

V-4-1280-610x3431.jpg

V-3-1280-610x3431.jpg

Put it on the Wii U with exclusive features to bring the hardcore gamers back and I'm happy as it'd signal instant better third-party support if Rockstar approve of the U. If not I'll be getting it for PC.

I will be getting it for my 360 unless Microsoft bring out the next gen console.

Hopefully that last picture means we'll be seeing a return of planes in the game.

Anyone have any ideas on when the release date will be?

Adz95 said:
Hopefully that last picture means we'll be seeing a return of planes in the game.

Anyone have any ideas on when the release date will be?

Planes have been pretty much confirmed, with the spotting of the Shamal jet and the Hydra in the trailer [even the blimp], and now this screenshot. I just hope we get parachutes from day one and not having to wait until DLC is rolled out.

I suspect it'll be from January-April next year that we'll finally get the game. We'll most likely know for certain when the release date is by October.

Just going to say, you console gamers won't have a game that looks as nice as those screenshots until possibly next gen..

PC all the way.

Poison Tom 96 said:
I will be getting it for my 360 unless Microsoft bring out the next gen console.

Considering Microsoft didn't reveal anything at E3, the 720 or whatever won't come out before June. And I think they are waiting to see how the U will do and see if they can try a tablet controller and are waiting for Sony.

GTA V

The U won't do well and even if GTA V is on there, it won't be as good due to the reduced power and graphics compared to the other current gen consoles.

The tablet provides possibilities. But MS are allowing tablet compatibility through SmartGlass which works with existing smartphones and tablets.

Basically... Ditch Nintendo :p

I really, really doubt Rockstar would even go near making the game for Nintendo consoles...

It's not that Rock-star would go near Nintendo consoles, it's that Nintendo market there consoles to a clientèle that's not compatible with the audience they are looking for.

The Wii has an interesting market, which does work to some extent, but it also means you won't get the same games released on other consoles. It's almost like a separate entity.

It won't be released on Wii U i'm afraid.

I also doubt it will be releasing on next gen.

I think it's safe to say Rockstar have started up the hype machine!

376574_10151207907205097_2008490427_n.jpg

524562_10151207907075097_1505473310_n.jpg

228541_10151207876055097_2001477220_n.jpg

Parachutes! And the possibility of playing tennis?

Edit: Three more screenshots have been promised by the end of the week again.

No doubt they'll leave us PC gamers hanging forever.

Looks like a cross between Just Cause 2 and GTA now.

anyone who needs to kill some waiting time for GTA V, I strongly advise you give Sleeping Dogs a look. It's probably my favourite open world action sand based game since Just Cause 2.

Better then GTA IV thus far.

It doesn't have as many guns, but with free-running, an almost Arkham Asylum/City-esque combat system and the ability to leap from car to car, it's almost like a combination with the OTT Just Cause 2 action, with the city/ cars of GTA.

well worth a look for any one.

:)

Plug over.

111.full

actual_1345810356.jpg

actual_1345810406.jpg

81.full

Rockstar said:
Hope you enjoyed this week’s 10 screenshot special from #GTAV. We will be back with some more to see in a few weeks or so.

I wanted to post something negative in this thread about the game, but it actually looks quite pretty and fun! :)

That's our lot folks. I guess Rockstar will go silent now until we get a second trailer and a possible release date.

111.full

Am I the only one who thinks this looks like road towards the stadium near Grove Street? ;)

Anyone else think the Cheetah looks a lot like an Audi?
Anyway, I think this game will be immensely fun online especially as we'll have planes, helicopters, and more! (Maybe Golf Karts?)