• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Happy 5th Birthday TST

Spike

TS Contributor
Favourite Ride
Taron
Happy 5th Birthday all, shameless copy from Facebook but it's great to see the forum develop from strength to strength and providing top quality content and updates.

Thank you to the team old and new for offering their free time to devote to the site.

Here's to the next 5 years *cheers* :sunglasses:

It's hard to believe it's been five years since that night when the site was formed, but here we are. I am so proud of how well TST has done since then, and the community has just gone from strength to strength as well. Here's to the next five years, and many more beyond that! :)

5 years since I had an allergic reaction to a curry and ended up in hospital.

Onwards and upwards ey, here's to the next five!

It's a lovely community you all have made! So welcoming and informative, don't think I'd love towers and theme parks as much as I do if it wasn't for the forum and updates - keep up the great job! :)

I had to laugh at my "on this day" reminder from Facebook five years ago. Such a ride of emotions and barely any sleep for any of the team!

Still here and still loving it :) the community is absolutely what makes TowersStreet! Ya'll are wonderful :D

Feels like it was yesterday. Happy birthday TST! Here's to the next 5 years :D

Five years hey, where did the time go etc. Feels like only a few weeks ago we had our first meet.