• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

(Help) how to make a signature

Kurtis Rogers

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Booster Maxx the only ride that still gets me
Hello coaster master here an big problem here how do you make a signature on programs like paint.net i don't have a clue

Firstly, choose the size of what you want your signature to be. I'm not sure of the exact guidelines on here about signature height and width, but obviously don't over do it by creating something 1000 pixels x 1000 pixels! It will normally ask what size you wish for your signature to be when you create a new image, so enter the values here.

Then it's just a case of applying what you want to your signature. Do you want an image/images of coasters? Or maybe a skyline of a location or even artwork. Search the internet for relative images that match your desire or use your own. Copy and paste them onto your signature, and then move them around or resize them to your wishes. Just be creative I guess. There are bound to be guides on using said software floating around on the t'interweb if you get stuck on using some features.

Re: (Help) how to make a signature

Sometimes a few people are willing to make signatures for other people so long as you give them credit, but as mentioned, it's not too difficult.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2