• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Hex Live - bring it back!

AstroDan

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
Does anyone else recall Hex Live? It was a great chance for dedicated ride staff to go above and beyond the call of duty, offering guests that little bit more during their Scarefest day out.

I would love to see it return - with Scarefest becoming more and more well known, the park should seriously look into it!

Thoughts?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I never got the chance to try it and I haven't actually heard many peoples thoughts on it, so I'm not really sure what the altered experience is like. I'd love to give it a try though, although I doubt we'll see it back.

I also never got a chance to try it (unfortunately) but I'd love to see it come back.

When only one or two actors dressed up adds so much to the Octagon pre-show, it's madness for the park not to be running Hex: Live to be honest!

I would absolutely love to see this back; I never got to experience it either, but everything I've heard has been overwhelmingly positive! I know for a fact that a lot of the team working on Hex right now are extremely passionate about guest experience, and would jump at the chance to improve it with this, as teams before them did!

It wouldn't cost the park anything...gowaaaann! *encouraging elbow nudge*

Yes! Please Alton bring it back!

I also never experienced it, and I'd love a chance to see what all the fuss was about.
I heard that it had some excellent reviews when it was on a few years ago!

Let's all start a petition!

Hex:Live for Scarefest 2012!

:D

Would like to see it making a return during scarefest anything added would be a great Addison

The staff have offered to do this off their own back before if I am correct? So really, there should be no problem in Alton simply saying 'yes, go for it'. I think it's pretty insane that Hex has never been used officially as a 'live' experience during Scarefest. All they need is, what, two actors/staff members (4-6 actors/staff overall to balance the rotas out) and two (4-6) pairs of clothing. A very minimal cost that could add SO much more to Hex and the Scarefest line up.

More actors, random ones sitting in the vault with you were nice touches last time and could certainly work on the less busier days when the park isn't as full. It didn't seem to help the ride that much as I only had to queue up 15 minutes when I went a few days before Halloween at night which is just above average. That's probably why it isn't back but I'd love to see it return especially considering Duel: Live isn't returning. I much preferred Hex: LIVE. You could interact with the actors more and actually see their detail.
Stevie said:
Let's all start a petition!

Hex:Live for Scarefest 2012!

:D

Sign me up!

Watch Towers make it run for only 6 hours or something as they seem to like that recently.

The latest Hex Live was much better then the previous versions as thought went into what can be done...

Couldn't fault it... :)

Can anyone recall exactly what Hex Live involved? Unfortunately I never had the chance to sample it myself.

This attraction will not be returning in 2012.

Shame.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk