• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Horror Nights 2015

Rob

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance
As usual, Europa-Park's Halloween event, Horror Nights, will be taking place throughout select dates in September, October and November. Here is the first official teaser for the event:

In new that I find extremely strange, Marc "I'm a total full of myself idiot" Terenzi has posted this on his website:
Marc Terenzi said:
Marc Terenzi and Michael Mack (original creators of Horror Nights Europa Park) are teaming up again this year to bring a brand new terrifying experience to horror fans. More info coming soon.

I believe that the last Horror Nights that Terenzi was involved in (2012) was a somewhat poor event with very weak mazes. I'm sure those that attended would be able to provide more details.

So why on earth have EP gone back to Terenzi? Have they found a way to get him under control and tame has massive ego? I do hope so, as I really enjoyed Horror Nights last year.

:)

Well that was unexpected. Hopefully it will mean the scare factor is ramped back up to the legendary status it used to have before I got the chance to visit.

So I have an annual pass but the address on it is wrong (and my name... and my e-mail). Are there any discounts for Horror Nights? Also, how good is the event?

So I have an annual pass but the address on it is wrong (and my name... and my e-mail). Are there any discounts for Horror Nights? Also, how good is the event?

There are no discounts for Horror Nights - but the tickets are very reasonable (€26 / £19). The price is cheaper than purchasing a ticket for the 3 Alton Towers mazes - and you get an entire event.

The event is generally good, but has rarely been outstanding. That said - certain elements, such as the Ice Show and usually 1 or 2 of the mazes are exceptional in quality.

There is a wide range of entertainment too, along with good food and drink plus rides - the likes of Pegasus, Matterhorn Blitz and Kassandra all open.