• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

How do you put stuff in your signature?

Zeock

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Is Wastelands Penitentiary (Tulleys Shocktober Fest) a ride? If not, my favourite ride is Nemesis.
I was wondering because I would like to put my ridecount in there and also possibly a link to my Youtube channel.

If you're on desktop, then click on your name on the top bar, then 'Signature'. You should be good to go from there.
Thanks so much!

I also need help with this please - coaster count provides links for signatures, but that doesn’t appear to have had the effect I wanted. Do I need to screen shot the picture then remember to update it, or is there a cleverer way of doing it? (You’ll see my signature is currently not doing what I want)

I also need help with this please - coaster count provides links for signatures, but that doesn’t appear to have had the effect I wanted. Do I need to screen shot the picture then remember to update it, or is there a cleverer way of doing it? (You’ll see my signature is currently not doing what I want)
In the editor click "Toggle BB Code" then put it within an IMG tag like this - then it becomes a linked image. Replace the URLs I used below with the one you need for yours.
Or if you don't want it clickable just put it within the [ IMG] [/ IMG] tags
1708101674003.png

Thanks @Katy I've given that a go.... there doesn't see to be a way of checking if it's worked apart from posting something so here goes nothing

Edit... how about this...

3rd time lucky?

Last edited:
Looks like you missed the [ at the start and the ] at the end, also you can select the design of the image (to include the actual count) from within coaster-count (Settings -> Options -> Banner) although it seems to take a while to update wherever you've posted it

I did select a different link to try and match yours exactly - still no luck. Gah.

Last try then I'm giving up for today

I GIVE UP

Still think you have missed a [ at the beginning of the url, an apostrophe/quote after the = (so url='https...) and a ] at the end of the /url. The image appears to be cached on the Towers Street forum so I found that it takes a while to update to the one you picked in Coaster Count.

Still think you have missed a [ at the beginning of the url, an apostrophe/quote after the = (so url='https...) and a ] at the end of the /url. The image appears to be cached on the Towers Street forum so I found that it takes a while to update to the one you picked in Coaster Count.
Thanks Katy - I’ll leave it for now and come back later. Find these things quite infuriating

Thanks Katy - I’ll leave it for now and come back later. Find these things quite infuriating
I've totally missed the easy way to do this.... on the bottom of the Options page on Coaster Count you can see a table with code in (like the one I've pasted off my Coaster Count), copy the bottom one ("BBCode banner with link to your ridden coasters") on yours and paste it into the signature. Much easier.

1708104135856.png

I've totally missed the easy way to do this.... on the bottom of the Options page on Coaster Count you can see a table with code in (like the one I've pasted off my Coaster Count), copy the bottom one ("BBCode banner with link to your ridden coasters") on yours and paste it into the signature. Much easier.

1708104135856.png
That’s what I did the first time and it didn’t seem to work 😂

EDIT: how about this...

Last edited: