• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

How do you upload photos from your phone

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
You'll have to upload to an external image hosting site (Flickr does the job if you have that), then copy what's between the [-IMG-] tags and paste into your post. :)

Is there a way to host images via TapaTalk? I use Imgur to host from my phone, but it is a bit of a faff.

Not sent from TapaTalk

We don't allow for image hosting directly on the site, so as mentioned you'll need to use an external site to host images I'm afraid.

I can reccomend this app for android which simplifies the imgur upload process. It does't require any accounts and once uploaded, the images should stay online forever.

You just have to select the image you want to post, upload it and then copy the image's direct url to paste into the image feature on the forum.

Hey this can be closed now - Tapatalk is the easiest way. Thanks all for your help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.