• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

How many rides

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.

Busybee

TS Member
Hi all ive just bought the season pass for myself and my daughter and am begining to regret it... it advertises over 50 rides ... I cant find that many anywhere? Is there a full list anywhere proving this 50? Thanks x

Ive just bought a season pass which seemed a good deal as promised ' over 50 rides and attractions' cant find that many at all.. feeling a like this is one big lie... how many actual rides and attractions ? Anyone got a clear list? Thanks x

And attractions which don't mean just rides, this can include the arcades, food outlets, hollow walk, mono rail, gardens, ruins, sealife etc....

(I tried to reply on your other thread several times, but for some reason, it wouldn't post)

Diogo and roy jess you crack me up! Yep sounds about right.. ill remember to check out the car park when i go! Lol... nice attraction

Hmmm me thinks alton towers needs to be answering this question ! Lol .. be very interesting to see what exactly they call 'attractions'!

A food outlet counts as an attraction? I've heard it all now. By the sounds of it, eating, drinking and merch shopping is all anybody will be doing at AT this weekend.

You already seem to have a thread about this Busybee, and as it does not really relate to trip planning and reports I am going to lock this one.

:)

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.