• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Illuminati..

ok so I thought id start this topic as its been racking my brain recently, some of you probably don't know what the illuminati is, some might?! It first came to me watching jay z and couldn't help but wonder why he makes a triangle shape with his hands to the crowd and they copy him back? Then I started to notice Rhianna doing something similar so I delved deeper into google and up popped The Illuminati. After watching countless videos on youtube it actually really started to freak me out. What are your opinions on it??

Heres a little more info on what the illuminati is..

The Illuminati is the secret society responsible for the development of the cultural operating system behind every decisions, big or small, you have ever made in your entire life ( higher than any government).

A select, yet growing group of massively successful entrepreneurs, musicians, actors and other high-ranking social placeholders make up the Illuminati. The Illuminati takes away the freedom of the individual to define their own place in the world without being subject to mass mind-control by defining the news we are exposed to, the music we listen to (which is often packed with subliminal messaging) and the products we purchase, the chemicals in the water we drink and more.

It is time to take back control of your mind and reach your full potential without it being suppressed by the Illuminati for their own financial gain.

The Illuminati disbanded years ago.

They were a real organisation as far as I am aware, but now it is a term used to describe anything associated to secret societies and the like.

You honestly believe that many power hungry idiots are capable of having a combined will and desire? Of course not. By nature they are power hungry and will as soon as eat each other as anyone else.

There are, some very disturbing, very legitimate parties and organisations out there, and they do - for a fact - create stories of this nature to divert attention away from real world goings on.

Unfortunately many fall for it. I first looked into it and scared myself silly to be honest, then I soon realised, the fantastical stories are distractions from the real world goings on that are happening every day, and far, far more damaging.

Think about it, if you want to divert attention away from what you are really doing, what is the best way of doing it? Create a diversion.

Saying 'the Illuminati control the world' is a way of saying 'the Jews control the world'' without saying Jews, because that sort of anti-Semitism hasn't been cool to express explicitly in public since 1945.

A secret organisation that deliberately leaves its symbols in pop videos. Doesn't really add up.

All it does is oversimplify things. It's a lot more complicated than an organised group of people having secret meetings, naming themselves after a long dead group that was against everything the modern 'Illuminati' is supposedly doing.

That said, I do like my conspiracies, and this topic is going to be a lot of fun.

*Calls Diogo*

Blaze said:
That said, I do like my conspiracies, and this topic is going to be a lot of fun.

*Calls Diogo*

DAMN STRAIGHT MAN!

Get the boy in here, BRING ON THE LIZARDS!

lizard-people-pictures.jpg

I agree with you both on parts but what I cant get my head round and what really made me think is why all of 'The Greatest' musicians etc have died? when you look into say Michael Jackson it is pretty scary how as soon as he tried warning people he magically died, or what about 911 ??

Energetic_starfish said:
I agree with you both on parts but what I cant get my head round and what really made me think is why all of 'The Greatest' musicians etc have died? when you look into say Michael Jackson it is pretty scary how as soon as he tried warning people he magically died, or what about 911 ??

No one is saying that their aren't conspiracies, there is a phrase

"Yesterday's conspiracy is tomorrow's truth" - at least I think that is what it says.

It is more that the illuminati stuff if anything will have been fed into media channels as a slight of hand tactic, the more that look into the crazy symbolism etc, the fewer actually realise what is really going on.

The latter is more scary.

I dare you to research Dr Christopher "Kit" Green and The Aviary. Good luck finding you way around that. He is actually a member ON a conspiracy site itself, and has provided much "interesting" information about alien abductions/conspiracies etc.

You will read your way in circles - and that, is exactly the point.

If I wanted to silence musicians, I'd start with people like Rage Against The Machine, people actually urging people to rise up rather than a past it, messed up pop singer. If RATM died in mysterious circumstances it would get a lot less attention than Jackson's death, hence keeping themselves more secret while taking out a much more outspoken opponent.

I think, like The Man has said, they're only true to an extent, if you get too sucked in you end up going past the actual truth.

I sot of agree with South Park, conspiracies are actually created by the government to distract people from the truth.

Varney and Candy Holland need to read this thread in regards to the 2016 development. ;)

When you look at what horrific actions people, governments and corporations have actually taken out in the world without the need for secret societies, it becomes blatantly clear that the Illuminati doesn't need to exist.

Ah, Vigilant Citizen. Basically, if you see a butterfly in a video, it means Monarch Mind Control. Don't know who it's meant to mean we're made to be subservient to. "Ooh, a butterfly, all hail *politician or corporation or something*". Sometimes a butterfly is just a butterfly. ;)

I read somewhere that Walt Disney was part of The stone masons/ Illuminati and that he was also a paedophile, and that in Disneyland California there is a secret tunnel to the stone masons on Main street USA. :/

In my opinion, its a load of rubbish. Maybe it was once something, but 'singers' like Nicki Minaj, Gaga and Rhianna just use use it to 'be different'.
Theres definitely connections in videos, and strange things that are just weird, but I think its all a bit messed up, idk really...
But playing songs backwards to create 'messages' is just rubbish.