• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Is there a reason why the Courtyard Tavern does not show up when you are not logged in?

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.

Zeock

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Is Wastelands Penitentiary (Tulleys Shocktober Fest) a ride? If not, my favourite ride is Nemesis.
I'm just wondering why it doesn't show up when you are not logged in whereas all the other sections of TS are available whether you are logged in or not.

I'm just wondering why it doesn't show up when you are not logged in whereas all the other sections of TS are available whether you are logged in or not.
My hunch is that it's due to the recommendation of 18+ only for that section, as well as the often prevalent uncensored swearing. As the team says:
(Almost!) anything goes in the Courtyard Tavern. Please be aware, content in this forum can be [nsfw] and 18+ is strongly advised!
If it were publicly available to any user, then it might raise questions about whether the whole site should be 18+.

I'm not the TS team, however, so the official explanation may be different.

My hunch is that it's due to the recommendation of 18+ only for that section, as well as the often prevalent uncensored swearing. As the team says:

If it were publicly available to any user, then it might raise questions about whether the whole site should be 18+.

I'm not the TS team, however, so the official explanation may be different.
Yeah I'm pretty sure you're spot on Matt. 🙂

Thanks both of you! I expect that you are right. It makes sense in hindsight.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.