• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

"I've never been on..."

Scott

Former TS Team Member
Favourite Ride
Nemesis
I don't know if we already have a thread like this but I couldn't find it. Think of it as a confession of what rides you've never ridden at Alton Towers...

For example:

I've never been on Spinball, Squirrel Nutty, Ripsaw or Enterprise!

I've never been on the little boaty thing in kiddy-land (trademark). Was there even a boaty thing? Unless I went in that area as a very small child and can't remember stuff, I'm pretty sure I missed out on any boaty goodness.

I've never been on Driving School, Frog Hopper, Battle Galleons, Heave Ho!, the Tractor ride or Gay Gallopers Carousel.

I've never been on Battle Galleons (needs to be a VERY hot day for me to want to get that wet!)

Otherwise I think it is just some of the kids rides and things I'm too big for such as Driving School, Tractors, Squirrel Nutty, Frog Hopper. I think I have been on every ride suitable for adults at Alton Towers.

jon81uk said:
I've never been on Battle Galleons (needs to be a VERY hot day for me to want to get that wet!)

Otherwise I think it is just some of the kids rides and things I'm too big for such as Driving School, Tractors, Squirrel Nutty, Frog Hopper. I think I have been on every ride suitable for adults at Alton Towers.

Same, although I have been on the Tractors and Squirrel Nutty.

I have never been on Sub Terra (not a fan of scare mazes so won't ride due to the ending), Ripsaw or Frog Hopper. Everything else I have been on.

I've never been on Enterprise cos I would look like a sprinkler of vomit as I spin round and round, or Blade, or that mini pirate ship, or the spinning barrels (I dont like spinny things!) and i've never been on Riverbank Eye Spy or the tractor ride, or frog hopper, or the carosel.

Re: "I've never been on..."

Rob said:
I've never been on Driving School! :(
I excluded most kiddy/family rides but I could add Driving School, Frog Hopper, Toadstool, Marauders and Heave Ho to my list...

Oh and Battle Galleons as I never have a desire to ride a splash battle again after I got so wet on Flamingo Land's once.

Scott said:
Oh and Battle Galleons as I never have a desire to ride a splash battle again after I got so wet on Flamingo Land's once.

HA! Flamingo land!

I've never been on Blade, the only ride there I can guarantee will make me vom.

I've never been on Sub-Terra, Heave Ho, or Driving School. I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of them off the top of my head. :)

BarryZola said:
I've never been on the little boaty thing in kiddy-land (trademark). Was there even a boaty thing? Unless I went in that area as a very small child and can't remember stuff, I'm pretty sure I missed out on any boaty goodness.
Yep, there is, and I've done it. :cool:

The only rides I haven't done, I think, are Driving School, Heave Ho and the tractor ride (whatever that's now called).

The only ride I have never been on is the driving school (i'm too tall :() And if it counts I have also never been in Wobble World.

I am only thwarted by Driving School. I have been in Wobble World a couple of years ago and ridden all the kiddie rides.

I can say that I've been on every attraction on the park, including Driving School; I hit 1.4m in late 2006.

:)

Not done Driving School.

But I did Tri Star. So nehhhhh.