• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Line rider

Hard, but just managed to make a working loop :*

EDIT: No it does not go all the way around because it crashes into the bottom just as it finishes.

Twenty minutes on that and I realise why I'm a train driver and not a roller coaster designer ! :-[

Ahh, I remember the day when this was all the rage...2005...spent all school lessons in computer rooms on this. :p

I used to play this game all the time when I was at school and there is a way to make a loop on it, you need to have a gap at the beginning of the loop which the little guy will jump across, this will allow him to pass through it as he exits the loop. Otherwise he will just crash into the first bit of track as he exits the loop.

Hopefully that's not too confusing haha :p

Or in this version, use the trap door line for the entrance to the Loop and it will disappear by the time you exit the loop.