• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Looking for mates

RedAngel

TS Member
Hey,

Looking to make new mates for visits to A.T, Used to go a lot and really missing the place :(

Did plan on heading over for Season Opening tomorrow (Sat 16th) but nobody to go with, really don't wanna go on my own!

Well you've come to the right place!

There are often meet ups at different points throughout the year, mainly at main times (Such as opening day, The Smiler's opening day, Scarefest, Fireworks, etc) but there are also 'mini-meets' that have fewer members on them if you would feel more comfortable.

The link for the meet tomorrow is here

Aww thank you. I'm in two minds whether to come tomorrow, ive got a room booked at the hotel in the park, i've just spoke to a receptionist who says she is gonna try to move my booking. I used to go like every two weeks and I'm seriously missing the joint. :)

There is normally someone at AT most weekends, but it should be a good meet this weekend hopefully see you there :)

Cheers Liam, and here's me heading to flamingo land ((I won't be going there in a hurry!))

Hopefully meet you all there then :)