• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

LOST :- primrose unknown projects

gazag

TS Member
a short review of the scare attraction on the 7th July

a fantastic location in a very old and creepy cricket pavilion but all bored up and isolated looked very creepy and atmospheric.
the whole inside was a logistical nightmare spreading over 4 floors but very well done taking you in and out of different rooms from a bedroom, dining room, nursery, gambling den and cold store. some great and simple use's of light in toe rooms to disorientate and confuse you leaving you totally exposed to scares and what the actors could do to you.
the actors even thought they were all under 18 did a fantastic job not only having a bit of a laugh but also bringing some great screams from out of the house and around the darker sections of the attraction from entering the first level to the final hallway. the only criticism is that you were shouted at to many times to get out a room, this was my one and only gripe with it but it raised some good money for charity and did give everyone, young and old a good thrill.

Cheers gazag I'm glad you enjoyed the show and thanks for 'working ' Saturday for us too, Sunday was full on all afternoon it was really busy. We have had some really good feedback from loads of people that went through.....next time it might be me coming to see yours.