• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Major new theme park coming to the USA; announcement due next month

Matt N

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Mako (SeaWorld Orlando)
Hi guys. According to Theme Park Tourist, a major new theme park for the USA is set to be announced in May: https://www.themeparkinsider.com/flume/202104/8153/

The announcement was originally due for next week, but has been delayed to May for unknown reasons.

In terms of what we currently know; not a lot, unfortunately. According to Robert Niles, the editor of Theme Park Tourist, the park will be a “multi-land themed park” as opposed to an “iron park”, and a design studio that has done work for numerous different big parks in the USA is working on the project. I don’t know any more than that at the moment, unfortunately, but I’m sure all will be revealed in due course!

Exciting news, don’t you think? I wonder what the park will entail, and where in the USA it will be built? I’m certainly looking forward to the announcement, that’s for sure!