• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Mini Meet Mandyland's WOW Weekend - Sunday 18th February

Danny

TS Contributor
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance
Anyone up for a jaunt to Mandyland for her WOW Weekends on the 18th? Great opportunity to see Icon in the flesh properly, Spoonsosche, better way to start the season than going straight into cuts on the 17th March, etc etc...

Tickets are £19.50 when booked online, park is open from 11:00 with park close minimum of 17:00.

:)

Edit: Meet outside the Ark, 10:50am for anyone who is joining us on the day.

Last edited:
Any chance of a Sunday rather than a Saturday, should be significantly quieter.

Absolutely, in hindsight I should have just left the dates off as I envisioned this topic as more a feelers finder to then agree on a day. :)

TBH I'm in regardless but would prefer to avoid the first weekend to give them time to sort the inevitable teething problems.

Very tempted by this. Although the fact there's no trains to/from Preston/Blackpool North and trains to/from Blackpool South/Pleasure Beach are more pricier is a bit of nuisance. If it's a Sunday I'll have to stay over which is more of a cost.

I had been talking to @AstroDan regarding a small meet for a wow weekend.

However I had been looking more towards the 24th?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

South line will be re-opening soon(ish) as work focuses on the area immediately around Blackpool North.
South line is due to reopen tomorrow (Monday 29th), although the banners at the stations say it reopens on "Monday 28th January 2018".. which doesn't exist.
There's rail replacement buses running to North if you don't want to pay the difference (didn't realise they were cheaper to North, last time I used the train to South it was cheaper than to North!)

With John's point of the Sunday being quieter, shall we say the 18th?

Works for me, but TBH I'd probably clear my diary whatever date we end up going