• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Mentions

Rick

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Crux
I've just found a couple of posts that I was mentioned in @Rick but I seemingly didn't get a notification.

Is there an issue somewhere, or have I faffed with a setting inadvertently?

Just checked your settings and they all seem fine. A test post seemed to work fine for me too. I’ve reset your alert preferences just in case though, if you spot any specific examples then drop me a pm with the post(s) affected and I’ll take a look.

Thanks @Craig

I just noticed the members awards thread, which I was tagged in but definitely didn't get a notification for that - however, that was in a spoiler tag, which might mean it doesn't work? Possibly.

Thanks @Craig

I just noticed the members awards thread, which I was tagged in but definitely didn't get a notification for that - however, that was in a spoiler tag, which might mean it doesn't work? Possibly.

Hmm seems to work inside a spoiler tag too for me so not sure what happened. I've tested multiple times on different test logins and all worked fine, so have to just put it down to a one off I think!

I've had at least three mentions/tags today that haven't given me a notification. Has the server got the plague?

Ok, I need a bit of help if I'm going to get anywhere with this. I need to know at least a few of the actual posts (not the individual topics) where you haven't had a notification. You can click on the "posted yesterday/date" bit at they bottom of the post to get a direct link to the post.

Also, are they all in different topics? You'll only get one mention per topic until you read the last message you were tagged in.