• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Merch

You don't want to know my average spend on EP merch per visit... :p

The Wodan blocks are cool, mine is about 6x6 inches but they do vary in size.

:)

... No comment.
Beat me to it. :p
I'm gutted I missed out on buying any Europa merch. Does anyone own anything cool or unique, or what's your favourite EP merch you own?
I really like the Silverstar frosted glass. The Wodan t-shirt is nice and popular too. I even had comments from non-geeks about how nice it is actually. :)

In terms of merch, I've got a Silver Star T-shirt that I bought on my first trip nearly three years ago, and I love it. I've also got a blue Europa-Park one, too. I've purchased some of the CDs of music used at the park, too, as well as several pin badges - I blame EP for making me start collecting them. Then there's the pens. I've got a few of them, and I use my Silver Star pen at work. No mugs as of yet, buy I may change that on my next visit.

Oh, and I've also got a cuddly Euromaus toy, and I bought one for my niece to give to her when she was born (I ended up buying it about six months before she was born last year, but that's kinda irrelevant :p).

I'm quite a fan of my Spirit of St Louis hardback menu, Bell Rock tea cup, saucer and plates. They form a nice mini display in my kitchen.

I'm quite a fan of my Spirit of St Louis hardback menu, Bell Rock tea cup, saucer and plates. They form a nice mini display in my kitchen.
Don't forgot those lovely beer glasses ....... Oh wait.

Well....

I know have euro maus, mausi, eurofant and Louis plush toys. I also have a Europa clock, 2015 calendar, baseball cap, 2 silver star glasses, 2 Europa glasses (the evolution of maus ones) a 40 year anniversary glass, a time carousel cushion and a 40 year cushion....

I don't normally buy theme park merct either!

The Club SOXX merchandise is probably my favourite. They have lovely designs and are of high quality. So far I have a t-shirt, vest top and a scarf, and all are amongst the best theme park merch I own.

The most random merch I've bought is the Euromaus pasta shapes. It's normal pasta, just shaped like Euromaus's head.

A lot of it is just complete crap.
This is true. :p

To echo what Sam's said, the main EP shop (forgive me, I can't remember the name) is bloody massive and stretches from one end of Deutsche Allee to the other. I bought 2 items and about 5 pin badges from there, and I didn't really have a budget...