• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Micro Meet: Pleasurewood Hills Meet Up?

What time is most suitable to meet up?

• 10:00am

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 10:30am

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 11:00am

• 11:30am

• Total voters

MattyH

TS Member
Favourite Ride
GIIBBB
For continuing discussion of the Meet up at PWH at some point.

Will hopefully be sometime in July, we hope to try and get as much done at PWH as is possible.

Edit 12/06/2013 20th July is date selected.

List of Attendee's

Hobohippie95
Jem8472+1

Maybes:
Pritcharddavid

Re: Micro Meet: PWH Meet Up?

As one of the original peeps who came up with it, I will be there (hopefully!)

Micro Meet: PWH Meet Up?

Holy crap! A meet I might actually make it to... Will have to see nearer the time :)

Need to get myself to PWH this season to have a go on Jolly Roger and Hobs Pit tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Just had to research to find out what 'PWH' stood for...

:-[

Know now!

Scott said:
Holy crap! A meet I might actually make it to... Will have to see nearer the time :)

Need to get myself to PWH this season to have a go on Jolly Roger and Hobs Pit tbh.

Jolly Roger first thing in the morning is one way to wake yourself up!

AstroDan said:
Just had to research to find out what 'PWH' stood for...

:-[

Know now!

Sorry, after all the years of it being my local park, I have a habit of doing that, edited the title now.

I think a condition needs to be added to this that people will only go if hobohippie mans the hell up and goes on Wipeout :)

And Dan, I wouldn't feel too embarrassed, it's barely talked about outside of Norfolk and Suffolk :p

Poison Tom 96 said:
Scott said:
And Dan, I wouldn't feel too embarrassed, it's barely talked about in civilized places, which is why it is talked about all the time here in sheffield

Just fixing that for you ;)

What a good fix Tom ;)

Been waiting for an excuse to revisit my beloved Missile!! Seems as good a reason as any :)

I really hope to get on this one!

Prices:

Online Adult: £18.00, On the day £19.00

Will try and get some discount vouchers for those coming to the meet.

Here are the opening times for This season, as you will see, it is open from 10am to 5pm everyday during July except the 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th and 31st when it is open until 6pm, If you want, we can try and create a shortlist if you like of dates when people are available.

I could do 6th July, 13th July, 20th July 24th or 31st August would be best for me as I will be off the night before so I would be able to make it for opening time. Also with it being a Saturday Carla could make it as well as she works Monday to Friday.

Jem8472 said:
I could do 6th July, 13th July, 20th July 24th or 31st August would be best for me as I will be off the night before so I would be able to make it for opening time. Also with it being a Saturday Carla could make it as well as she works Monday to Friday.

At the moment, I am available on all these dates.

I should be able to do all these dates, subject to checking the calendar for car shows (we are finalizing them atm)

What's the closest train station to this? Wouldn't mind seeing what all the fuss is about if the trains aren't too bad :)

LiamC said:
What's the closest train station to this? Wouldn't mind seeing what all the fuss is about if the trains aren't too bad :)

Lowestoft is the closest, and from the railway station, you can walk up the high street to the bus station (5 Minutes) and get the 601A which when Pleasurewood Hills is open, takes you directly into the car park.