• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Mini-meet 08/06/14?

Sam

TS Member
Mini-meet anyone?

It's a Sunday and the day after my birthday, thought that it would be a good day as it's a fortnight after the big meet. :)

If only I could make this. :( Unfortunately I have 2 brass band concerts that day which I already said I'd attend play at. :/

Obviously I can't make this due to other commitments, but when is the next mini meet likely to be? Sunday 29th is 2 weeks after South, and if there's a meet I could well be able to make it. :)

As mentioned, myself and Kel will be there for the whole weekend, most likely propping up one of the hotel bars from mid Saturday if the weather does what it promises! Feel free to join us (and buy me a birthday drink ;)) if you're in the area!

Actually I am tempted.

No. You're safe! Just remembered my car is in the garage lol!

Me and Lisa will be on park, and will say hello at some point. Going swimming in the afternoon if the weather is not very good.

Ian